Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Carpet or Baby Boy: Who's coming first?





On Sunday, we put up our family Christmas tree. Cora (dressed as a fairy princess, of course) loved actually hanging things on the tree herself this year. I love the way it looks with all the little Cora level ones bunched together! When we were finished decorating the tree, we drank hot chocolate and sang some Christmas carols. I love this season!

Cora and I went to Home Depot and placed the order for the carpet yesterday. The woman at Home Depot told me that the carpet should come in by Dec. 5 and the installers called today saying that they got the paperwork and will call when the carpet arrives at their office. Hopefully, it will be installed before Christmas!!! Here's a few more prayers for that!

I just got up from my own one and a half hour nap. I slept good last night, so I'm not sure why I'm still so tired. Maybe my body's getting ready for Baby Boy to come? I'm really looking forward to holding him in my arms, instead of carrying him around inside of me. He feels like such a little human being in there with his boney jabbing. I'm definately ready to see his face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. Sounds like you had a wonderful Sunday. Cora REALLY loves wearing her play dresses doesn't she? Reminds me of her mommy when she was little.