Monday, November 21, 2005

The Measurers are coming!



This afternoon, the Home Depot Measurers are coming to scope out the basement and to give us the estimate for installing the carpet! So excited!

Yesterday we took Kyle G. to the Harry Potter movie while Aunt Em stayed with Cora. It was a really great movie. Best Potter yet, I'd say. It was so fun to see Kyle and visit with Kris and Steve too! Thanks for the apple crisp, Steve!

Here on the home front, we seemed to have ridden out the most recent tantrum storm. Cora was having some issues testing boundries, etc. But by remaining consistent, I think we've nipped it sufficiently in the bud. Hopefully the next time it surfaces, it will be recongizable and nipped again!

We've started putting up the Christmas Decorations. Cora and I will keep chipping away at it. It's a big job, but oh so much fun! Have a great Monday, everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That picture of Cora makes her look mischievous enough to be having tantrums! There's a certain look in her eye. I love it.