Thursday, November 03, 2005

Feeling Fine

Went in to the hospital last night (nothing serious, my regular doctor was out of town and when you have contractions, they like to be sure nothing is going on) and was told, yes, I have been having contractions, no, baby boy is not in any trouble, no, I'm not dilating, and yes, if it happens again and I'm worried, I should come in and get monitored rather than sit at home and be afraid.

It was quite a relief to be seen and checked on. They want me to go in next week instead of waiting the two weeks however, like normal. That's the only change in my treatment. The nurse that saw me said that this little guy is very active. (I knew this of course, but it felt good to hear that validation.) She said that the reason the contractions may have been painful is because he was moving so much while they were happening. That would also account for my sore abdomine.

Thanks for your prayers and support. I'll post again soon with pictures for all you die-hard Cora fans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you went to the dr. It doesn't pay to sit and stew!
Love you hon.

Zoey L. said...

Stay healthy Beth. Can't wait to meet Baby Boy!

ElisaB said...

Thanks for your cheers. It helps. :D