We completed the schoolwork in a timely fashion. Cora has only one sticker left on her "Math-On-Time" chart, then we go out to celebrate at Olive Garden. I can't believe how well she did with it. We have hit the point of deciding to continue with our enrollement at Mother of Divine Grace Homeschool Academy. It's been really good for me. I think I'll continue it. Now to decide if Henry will start Kindergarten or if we'll wait a year or until he turns 5.
By today, Henry seems to have grasped the name of "W." He didn't know it at the beginning of the week. It's fun to babystep in teaching.
I had intended to go out to the grocery store this afternoon, but perhaps I'll have to convince Adam to go instead. The only problem with that is I lose the ability to throw those last minute desires of mine in the cart. The weird one the other day? Cucumber, avacado, and ICEBERG LETTUCE. Not all together in a salad with dressing- individually, on a plate, with nothing else. It was SO good, though.
Early this morning after breakfast, Henry asked, "Will you play pirates with me, Mommy?" His big blue eyes so sweet... "Sure, hun. I'll set the timer and when it beeps I've gotta get ready for school though, ok?" "Ok!" I set the timer for 15 minutes and down on the floor we went playing with the Playschool pirates, and two pirate ships. I had such fun playing with my little guy. I couldn't believe how fast the time flew by. Must do that more often.
(Cora took this picture of us a few days ago.)
2 comments:
Wow, Cora took a good picture, it's weird though, I couldn't place you with Cora's dresser and rug behind you! Kitchen!
Great photo Cora!
Grandma Jackie
Post a Comment