Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Hard day

Today was tough.

We haven't had one of these days in a while. Cora was unable to get a sticker for her "math on time" work and Henry started the day with a very long conflict "negotiation" regarding not wanting to make his bed and get dressed before breakfast. He ended up missing said breakfast and had to wait until snack time to eat. This wasn't easy for him, but those are the consequences of taking too long.

Cora even got timeouts during rest time, which never happens anymore. After finishing today's art assignment (Aesop's Fable illustration and retelling of "The Goose and the Golden Egg") I sent them outside, said more of the rosary... Finished spagehtii dinner and took Cora to dance class once Adam got home. It feels good to see this all written down because now I know why I feel as I do.... tired. I'm looking forward to a night in, snuggled with Adam on the couch... hopefully not snoring too loud.

No comments: