It's still Friday night to me. I made a mistake and went to bed early at 10. Now I'm awake and can't quiet my mind. We had a really busy day, full of a grocery store trip, library stop to pick up books for next week, brief stop at home for lunch and a *15 minute rest(!!!!) pack up, head out to drs apt then off to a friends house so the kids could play.
It was such a good day. Had such fun with the kids, such fun with our new friends. It was an easy, delightful time. I do hope that as we get to know each other more, we'll continue to share more in common.
I wish I could go to sleep. But I feel ok for now and tomorrow is Saturday. There will be freedom to recover if I must... just feels strange to be so alert at 3ish in the morning. Feels wrong.... yet, here I am.
1 comment:
:)
Jackie
Post a Comment