I've been struggling lately to find a good use for this blog. I put a great deal of pressure on myself to make sure that I always have pictures,etc but you know... I'm missing so much of life that could be documented. I'm just going to try something I read yesterday in a Lenten book.
Today, the kids and I did homeschool in the morning, it was a fun day with Math (Cora's working on the 11's family, fractions, odds and evens, etc.), Phonics(Henry's on the letter w and Cora's learning phonograms ew,ai, ay, aw, and au), Religion (10 commandments and the Holy Eucharist), and Literature (The moffat's) Henry's also studying concepts within the subject of Transportation and so today we read books about sailboats. Lois Lenski's "the little sailboat" was really cute!
We went over to St. George's Bookstore when we were finished to pick up a replacement cd for the lost 36 Traditional Catholic Hymns. I call it forever gone and we must carry on. We were then able to complete today's music lesson (Vexilla Regis, English, Gregorian Chant.)
I feel tired today, but I know I accomplished a lot. Baby Girl seems to be moving a lot and growing... All good things. I'm excited for this pregnancy chapter to be over, and yet I'm not entirely ready for the wave of change.
No comments:
Post a Comment