Cora did something cool today. I have shared a book from my second or third grade reading class with her. In it are all kinds of stories, activities, etc. She found an art project that intersted her and she went to town. She read the directions, gathered her materials, and put it all together with minimal help from me. I was so happy to see her behave so independently.. not a new thing, independence, just lifts my heart.
Henry did an art project for his study of Transportation today. We were studying airplanes, but after looking at all the different forms he decided the one he'd like to try best was a taxi. Here's his picture of it.
It's been a great day. We're off to Ash Wednesday Mass at 5. Adam will be home soon to go with us.
1 comment:
Good Golly your school looks so much better then any school I ever went to. Can I enroll for the next semester?
Post a Comment