Monday, February 22, 2010

Roses, Beautiful Roses

Yesterday at Cub foods, the manager had a special on Valentine's day roses. $1 a dozen! I bought one and Adam got a second. We've got a beautiful bouquet on the table in the dining room and one in the living room. They're just gorgeous. Even if they only last through today, they're worth it! These colors are probably my all time favorite colors of roses. I just love that yellowy-pinky-orangey one.





Today in preschool we studied Space- planets, solar system, traveling to the moon. We read a cute little fictional book about an imaginary trip to the moon titled If You Decide to Go to the Moon (illustrated by Steven Kellogg.)









I sent the kids outside for a recess today and I had to take some pictures of a few striking similarities. ;D

Cora finished Math On Time today!!! Olive Garden here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely roses (I'm jealous)
Cute pictures of the kids.
I miss all four of you.
Grandma Jackie

Wendy said...

Your backyard looks like a moonscape!

Do you remember when we had those roses you like so much in the backyard here at home? That rose plant only lasted a few years, but it was so gorgeous! How fun to find them for $1 a dozen!