Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cora's Dance Pictures

Today, after bringing Cora and Henry to their SVDP activities and attending Mass, we got ready for Cora's first dance pictures. I have to admit that I was nervous about doing her hair, making sure she didn't look too... anything.. not sparkly enough, too sparkly... It's the first time as a Mom that I needed to dress my daughter up for an event that I had no understanding of. We put her costume on, curled her hair with the curling iron and even applied her first makeup- eyeshadow, blush, bronzer and most important Lipsmackers Lipgloss. Cora was most excited about the lipgloss. She said to me, then Henry and Daddy, "Smell my lips!"



She looked adorable, fit in with all the other girls, and except for participating in a school thing on the Lord's day, it was a wonderful experience. It was well run and well organized. Cora looked beautiful and had fun with her friend Jenna.





Her dance recital is coming up in May. Tickets were limited to only six per family. Luckily we had enough for Grandparents who could come!

2 comments:

mom said...

Oh my goodness, what a little beauty! She is going to have such fun a that recital!

Jackie said...

Cora looks stunning! Can't wait to see her perform.