So much has happened in the last two weeks. Obviously, I'm back on the computer again, so that's good news. Alice is such a sweet little girl. As of yet we've not had a full on crying fit yet. She's relatively simple to read (relatively...) and definately calms down quickly. She's a pretty good eater; though she could certainly gain weight quicker to satisfy the doctors... As of last Friday she had not reached birth weight again yet. She was at 7-1... (made me wish I'd fed her just before weighing her (we only needed 1 ounce!!!) but it wasn't not enough to keep me from needing to bring her back in again for another weight check tomorrow. Sigh... I can tell she's fluffing up though... she's sporting cuter, plumper baby thighs!
Cora and Henry seem to be adjusting pretty well so far. We had Daddy here the first week and then Grandma Wendy was here all last week. This week we'll see what's really shaking as I'm on my own, but so far there's been a bit of authority challenge, exhaustion and grumbling, but it's been manageable. Otherwise, the biggest problem is Cora wanting to help too much and the kids crowding in so close to me when I feed or care for Alice that I feel claustrophobic... not a horrible problem to have, I suppose.
I want to write more, but I was up for a from 1:30-4 with Alice in the middle of the night and my mind just went mushy. Will post photos of Easter festivities after a nap... can't find the cord anyway... sigh. This is what happens when you don't visit the computer room for a while... things get rearranged!
1 comment:
Remember to take care of yourself, eat, rest (whenever you can!) and drink plenty of water. If mama ain't happy NOBODY'S happy!
Post a Comment