Monday, April 26, 2010

Homeschool Resumes- Sucessfully!





I was so nervous about how today would go, and it went fabulously! We put Ally down for her first nap, waited a bit until she was quiet, and headed downstairs. We did Poetry, Math, Science, and English for preschool and first grade. When Ally woke for her bottle at 10:30, we went upstairs and finished up with music and religion while I fed her. After singing our goodbye song, Ally went down for another nap, and the kids went outside for PE/Recess in the backyard while I did paperwork. Now lunch is over and we'll have literature and rest time!

WE DID IT!!!!

2 comments:

amr said...

So, you're going with "Ally", eh?
Not "Ali" or "Alie" or "Allie" or "Aley"? Okay, so that last one is a discriptor for "like an ale", so scratch that.

Mom said...

I love that your title is
"Homeschool resumes successfully" and the first pic is the kids in the tree! Perfect!
I voted for Alli by the way.