Back to the doctors office I go. Will they leave me alone, already???!
I had Alice duty last night and it was by far the most difficult night I've had yet. One of the times I leaped out of bed, I felt a twang in my abdomen on the left side... like I pulled something. Shoot!
This morning when I got up and started moving, it hurt. I took some ibuprofen and started to think I should put a call in to my dr. just to make sure I didn't damage something internally. Of course then I had to go in. Fast forward, Adam comes home, I drive to Mpls all to find out I strained a ligament. Thank you for taking my 20 dollars to find out nothing new. Sigh.... Now can I be done with the doctor visits?
Had fun with Cora and Henry today. We played the Uncle Wiggly board game and I won! WAHOO! Started to sleep train Miss Alice as well. It's going well. It's not so difficult with a baby who barely cries. It's just had balancing all three people's needs at once. Luckily, the kids wanted to watch cartoons one of the sessions and did art quietly at the kitchen table during another. The last they napped. Alice seemed to appreciate the shh-shing, so so far it's been a good experience. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I told the kids that when Daddy and I are whispering with Alice, they need to whisper too... it worked today. :D
Picked up a special something today, and am super excited to get the little project finished and out. It's going to be fun to share!!! Ahhhh a mystery! Are you intrigued?
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your pulled ligament. I hope it doesn't cause you too much pain.
I'm so anxious to hold Alice again and see how she's grown. Would try to make some definite plans to do that but Tom caught a bug and he needs to get better first.
Hugs to all of you!
OUCH.
Post a Comment