I took a picture of Henry's alligators. They're very cute. They have heads, bodies, and teeth in their mouths. Cora has been very excited to make them too.
Last night, Aunt Abby came over to spend time with the kids while we went for a refresher Baptism course. Baptisms at our church are held the first and third Sundays of the month in the afternoon. I really like our church. I'm glad we've found a home there.
The kids had a great time with Abby. The highlight was making scary Goblin masks. They enjoyed playing with them again this morning.
3 comments:
I HOPE CORA FEELS BETTER SOON AND THAT WE CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEKEND.
GRANDMA JACKIE
Cuter! I love the masks and the aligators.
IF you ever need a sub, let me know. I could take a crack at learning those kids something. ;)
LOVE THOSE ALLIGATORS!!!
Post a Comment