Met with the surgeon today. This is totally happening in a few days. I'm getting nervous and feeling lots of other feelings as well. I wish I knew just what to do with myself. You'd think that having been through this twice before that I'd have a better grasp on my emotions, etc, but you know, honestly, I really don't. I just find myself getting scared and frustrated and joyous and teary and... gosh... I sound pregnant. Maybe this just is how it is for now.
3 comments:
All too familliar feelings! It seems like just yesterday I was at the point with Wyatt that you are at now. I wish you all the best in the coming days! Good luck and can't wait to hear the good news!!
Correct! I think we had a conversation like this with each nugget arrival. :) Can't wait!
God's giving you a whole new person! AMAZING, ASTOUNDING STUFF!
Post a Comment