We drove up to Glenwood really early on Saturday morning. With suitcases all ready packed, we had the kids keep their pjs on (we've never done that before!) and hopped in the car at precisely 7:05 am. We stopped at McDonalds for breakfast in the car (we rarely eat in the car!) and listened to some fun music that Daddy had selected on his ipod.
We got to Grandma and Grandpa's house nice and early at 9:30! We then proceeded to have a wonderful day, playing, riding three/fourwheelers, (not me of course)celebrating Grandma's birthday ealry (I won't be traveling anymore) and then going out to eat for Grandma Millie's birthday at Lakeside.
Sunday it was church with Father Peter and the kids went to the kid's liturgy of the word. Afterward, while the kids went out with Grandpa and Adam on the wheelers again, Mom and I went to do some shopping in Alex. We got some cute little outfits for baby girl. I found her take-home outfit too. One more thing to cross off my to-do list!
When we got home last night at about 8:30, I flipped the calendar from February to March. It hit me that this little one is coming... SOON. This time of waiting is almost over and our family is about to change forever. Though the process has begun, it's not real until it's real.
This week my hope is to get her carseat into the car and all the little things straightened up in her bedroom. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon... one of my last with my regular ob. My next appointments will be with the surgeon who will deliver baby girl. We only have two weekends left before she comes?!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment