We were able to get back to work today after two days off. We'll be caught up tomorrow morning, so it's not a worry at all. So long as we're all still feeling good and truly on the mend, not just given a glimpse and having it snatched. Hmmm, can you tell that's been happening to me lately? LOL
At noon today, I experienced some kind of contractions. I don't know if they were the "real deal" or just some Braxton Hicks ones, but they felt like cramps. They happened every twenty minutes for about an hour. Then I lay down to take a nap and things calmed down. It definately was painful though. Maybe she'll come sooner? That'd be kind of cool. She's fully baked, she's just getting meat on her bones at this point. I like chubby baby's.... so either way.
Cora, Henry and I just got back from meeting friends at Burger King. Cora had wanted to play with one of the girls from her dance class, Jenna, who has a twin brother and sister Henry's age. It was a lot of fun. They seemed to be a very nice family. The kids definately enjoyed each other and they live nearby. So hopefully we'll get them together outside of dance again soon.
1 comment:
I'm all for baby girl coming early! But not if it means pain!
Post a Comment