Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Tom came to visit us on Saturday morning. It was good to see them! They brought the processed venison from Schmidt meats and we decided it was time to bring the rest of the venison to Krazmarzcuk's to make the polish sausage, etc. (It's been a dream of mine for a few years now.) So we packed in the car and headed to Northeast Minneapolis. We even had some lunch. NUM!
In the afternoon, I went to the salon for a "mommy" haircut. I've decided to go with a middle part so that no matter how longs my bangs get, I'll be allright with a little less styling. Right now though... it's too short. SIgh. Oh well, it'll grow hair always does. And since I haven't posted any, here's pictures of the belly. Enjoy!
We all went to church on Sunday. When we got home, the guys installed the baby's carseat to determine if we had a "vehicular emergency" on our hands. (By that I mean I had feared the third seat would not fit and we would need to immediately find a new more accomodating vehicle.) There is no emergency and in fact, it looks like our current car will work well enough to get us through the first few months. We'll see how long it takes before the amount of noise generated in the backseat from sitting so tight demands a new car though.
We then had a relaxing afternoon together before Grandma and Grandpa went home again. It's hard to believe the next time we get together it will be to celebrate the addition of Baby Girl to our family.
The kids have been playing with delicious abandon with the new coloring books they got.
"Henry! Let's GO COLOR!"
"YEAH!"
3 comments:
Cute little tummy!
and i LOVE the haircut. the middle part is fab.
MMM polish food...mmmmmmm... LOVE YOUR TUMMY AND HAIR!
Post a Comment